ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cleaning!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
in general, stick the all the cleaning/detail products from the same brand where possible. makes things easier during application etc, and you know what type of finish to expect.

i stick to AG as well. the Super Resin Polish brought out my mk2ph2 (silver) a treat.

S2 106 GTI
in general, stick the all the cleaning/detail products from the same brand where possible. makes things easier during application etc, and you know what type of finish to expect.

i stick to AG as well. the Super Resin Polish brought out my mk2ph2 (silver) a treat.

I got some of that Super Resin Polish in a AG kit i bought haven't used it yet! only used the fast glass on windows!!

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i think i have the same kit. lol. The only product im dissapointed with is the shampoo. it doesnt foam up enough and it take a good scrub to get grime off if i havent washed it for a couple of weeks.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
AG shampoo is about the worst ive ever used . Super resin polish is very good .If you want good shampoo get the extreme body wash n wax from

www.carwashnwax.com

Tbh everything David sells is top quality .

S2 106 GTI
i think i have the same kit. lol. The only product im dissapointed with is the shampoo. it doesnt foam up enough and it take a good scrub to get grime off if i havent washed it for a couple of weeks.

looks like anti-freeze when you put it into a bucket! and true it doesn't foam up! lol

106 GTi
The Autoglym twins of the Super Resin and Extra Gloss Protection work very well and they will always have a place in my collection.

I have recently found another product worth considering to use over the Resin Polish that is much easier to use than the EGP - wipe on wipe of with no cure time. http://www.polishedbliss.co.uk/acatalog/pb214protect.html

For other things I mix and match all sorts of other products. I find the AG shampoo there mpost poor product, worth considering something tlike Chemical Guys Wash and Wax, Sonax Gloss Shampoo or Duragloss Wash.