ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio 197 Estate photoshop request.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Could some indulge my weird curiosity to see what a Clio 197, 200 or 220 would look like as an estate.

B2FE3CCC-00F5-498F-AA0D-17C6B6D9AA44.jpeg

64A323FD-5090-46A5-B27C-0EDEC4D0C665.jpeg

55C5E177-B7BC-41E4-834B-0AAB374FA1B6.jpeg

Quite like the idea of doing a Meg Clio estate 197 or 200.
Or a nice tuned Clio 220 estate.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Just a shame the Mk4 estate isn't sold in the UK as I'd have had one already.

Pacman.

ClioSport Club Member
  Did have a R27
Just a shame the Mk4 estate isn't sold in the UK as I'd have had one already.

Yeah it’s a shame as I think they just went with the Megane Estate. It would have been great if they did the Clio Estate as I would have for sure had one to use as a Daily and had enough space for my tools for work.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Yeah it’s a shame as I think they just went with the Megane Estate. It would have been great if they did the Clio Estate as I would have for sure had one to use as a Daily and had enough space for my tools for work.
And didn't do an RS Mégane estate either, a friend of mine is looking to buy a MK4 Mégane estate and drop an RS 280 lump in.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
They definitely missed the boat on not doing an estate. Everyone loves a fast estate.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Damn Mk4 estate looks good, better than the hatch imo. But then quite a lot do compared to their 5 door counterparts.