ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Blues

Renault Clio 16V
Just how many different shades of blue are there? And how rare are they? I've got an Ottoman Blue and I rarely hear any mention of that

Renault Clio 16V
Blimey! Mine turns 14 tomorrow, coincidentally, though I've only had it about a year. Might have to sacrifice it if its garage trip on Thursday ends up being too expensive; I've got a suspected clutch issue and a definite exhaust hole somewhere

Clio
Mines not short of it problems these days.

Its on light duty these days . Ferrys me and the dog to work and back .
Still rember driving it out the showroom after waiting 3 months for it .

Had a lot of cars in the 15 years but always refused to get rid of the old relyable girl . Still is apart from the misfireing uphill lol

Renault Clio 16V
Bless, mine's mostly a get-around but I need it to get between uni and home for holidays etc, I've racked up a good 8000 miles on the poor boy this past year alone. He's had his fair share of bizarre issues (engine sensor went literally the day after I bought him, had to replace the button for the hazard lights as the original one was glued in for some reason) but other than my current issues he's running okay. Though my front fog lights have never worked, recently went to change the bulbs and it seems to actually be an electrical fault, so god knows what's up with that

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
Thread needs pics. I've a blue 1.2 in the heard, no idea what blue it is though.
20190323_171604.jpg

Renault Clio 16V
Check the sticker in the driver's side door, it says the code there. I'll attach a pic of mine later, though I know my code is i45. In the mean time, here's my ottoman blue after a good wash in the sun

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I checked all the s**t shuts looking for tyre pressures last week and theres no stickers on it at all. It needs a fair bit of touching up, one lady owner, always garaged. Yeah it was tight in the garage! She was 85 though!

Renault Clio 16V
My best guess is Illiad blue so far, though I'll have to look into it further. Shame about the lack of stickers, the last owner probably removed them for safe keeping or something bless

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's more likely it want ever fitted. There's no sign of one having been removed and the car has only ever had paid for hand washes. It's not a pretty sight?. I'll get around to it sometime, need to get my 182 clean for show season. (I've said that the last 3 years?)

Renault Clio 16V
Possibly, I think it's a similar case with my foglights. Ooh you've got multiple? I've only got the one, but in fairness I've only been driving a year

Krarl

ClioSport Club Member
Mondial blue
Arctic blue
Monaco blue
Racing Blue
Albi blue
Aqua blue
Coral blue
Cyclone blue
Ice blue
Ink blue
Intense blue
Malta blue
Midnight blue
Mineral blue
Mountain blue
Navy blue
Odyssey blue
Ottoman blue
Pacific blue
Panorama blue
Petrol blue
Royal blue
Spray blue
Storm blue
Tornado blue
Twilight blue

All of these are Renault blue paints??

Renault Clio 16V
Oh lordy that's a lot! Surely those aren't all Clio MK2 colours though? And how rare are they all? I know petrol blue is the all time rarest with Clios but aside from that I'm clueless

Renault Clio 16V
Ah fair, in that case I'm not sure. It's the same colour as a few other Clios I see around town but I don't know any of the drivers personally to ask, and I don't think any are on here