ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio mk3 Fuel Injector change

Clio mk3 , RCZ GT
Hi Guys.
With regards to my wife’s Clio mk3 1.2 ,16 valve ,
The car has a slight misfire (if the car is left for a couple of days on starting it up it really runs rough loads of white smoke ,this clears up once the engine warms up) I have put a code reader on and the error code comes back with P0130 (02 sensor bank 1 sensor 1) which suggests that the Lambada sensor is faulty , the code reader I’m using is only a cheap one.
I think I have got a injector on its way out which is corrupting any signals sent from the Lambada sensor that goes back to the ECU ,is the job to replace the injectors hard to do is there any steps mentioned in the forum that I could use ,and finally I apologise for rambling on I have only just joined the forum ,

Hi Guys.
With regards to my wife’s Clio mk3 1.2 ,16 valve ,
The car has a slight misfire (if the car is left for a couple of days on starting it up it really runs rough loads of white smoke ,this clears up once the engine warms up) I have put a code reader on and the error code comes back with P0130 (02 sensor bank Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox 1 sensor 1) which suggests that the Lambada sensor is faulty , the code reader I’m using is only a cheap one.
I think I have got a injector on its way out which is corrupting any signals sent from the Lambada sensor that goes back to the ECU ,is the job to replace the injectors hard to do is there any steps mentioned in the forum that I could use ,and finally I apologise for rambling on I have only just joined the forum ,
you have to look for a fuse problem