ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio rear half cage

Darren61

ClioSport Club Member
May I suggest you look into a ‘Safety Devices’ cage. Lots of R&D gone into it and will stand up when it needs to unlike many cheaper alternatives which actually become the opposite of what they are made to be.. safe

Clio 182
I had a look , Mark fish is the only dealer in the uk , So will prob be 4 x my budget , I saw one that bolts to seat belt mount and rear suspension , he wants £550 ?? it seems any other car you can get a rear cage for £200 and loads of second hand ones come up , but not for clio 182 ?

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
get what u pay for tbh. depends if its for show or you are going on track and value your life.

R3k1355

ClioSport Club Member
We have a trader on the forum doing roll cages

5-jpg.1374220

06a2d1f5-f3b0-441a-b0ce-d6508237e252-jpeg.1403674

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
Email safety devices and see if they have any used cages coming into stock
They changed the design of the full cage for clios and they were exchanging them for anyone who had the old style. Cages were then inspected and sold on, often listed on their website. I got a full cage for £360