ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio sport 172 2002 can it be adapted for esp?

Clio 172 2002
Hi im just wondering if anyone knows if you can adapt a 2002 172 to esp? i have already done the cruise control on it thanks

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
I replaced my ecu, uch for an immobiliser issue.
I used a newer model, I think it's was uch n3 and matching ecu

Same car as you

I have always had the esp warning light on since then so I am led to believe that with fitting the correct switch it should work.

Hopefully someone can confirm because I'd like to try it

Clio 172 2002

Same car as you

I have always had the esp warning light on since then so I am led to believe that with fitting the correct switch it should work.

Same car as you

I think you need the steering wheel angle sensor that sits on clockspring, and a yaw sensor I'm not sure If abs pump is the same that's what I need to find out and esp switch. Does anyone have any more info on this? Does anybody know if you can activate thar feature on normal ecu and uch? How much did you pick you ecu and uch up for mad in general?

mad in general

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172 phase 2
I got a set consisting of Ecu uch 2 keys barrel immobiliser sensor and petrol cap for £60 delivered by a member on here

Stick up a wanted thread and you might get lucky.