ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CMD computer tricks?

Audi S1
Basically i want to load a program on some elses pc - were all on the same domain, so if im think right CMD is the tool to use.

So i go run, cmd type "...."

Programs opens up on his screen

This possible?

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
If it's at work, it'll be grounds for immediate dismissal if you're intending to tamper with the network or nodes on it.

At least at my place, anyway.

It's possible to make things load up on other peoples PC's, but I'm not going to tell you how :p

Shed.
If it's at work, it'll be grounds for immediate dismissal if you're intending to tamper with the network or nodes on it.

At least at my place, anyway.

It's possible to make things load up on other peoples PC's, but I'm not going to tell you how :p

+ 1

If we f**k with anything at college we get booted out without a warning. The cisco labs are seperated from the college network because of it.

Cupra
just set up a scheduled task to run on his pc. Its the easiest way. For fun cmd prompts, stick nircmd (free) on his pc first and you can do no end of stuff to drive him mad with prompts. (turn his screen upside down, speaker volume to full, eject cd's etc. )