ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Code Reader assistance

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
Might have answered my own question.
I have a VAGcom lead, just obtained digimoto - so that should do it?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
oh, hai

depends what you want to do. yes it will display the vehicles generic information but thats all. you still wont have access to srs, abs or any other system of the car not covered by mode 7 generic data.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
oh, hai

depends what you want to do. yes it will display the vehicles generic information but thats all. you still wont have access to srs, abs or any other system of the car not covered by mode 7 generic data.

Just wanted an answer as to why the ABS light is on, before buying new sensors as a first start (checked ABS rings). The vag-com cable doesn't work, I believe I need an ELM, which look very similar.

Can I still read why the ABS isn't working? I do not need to do anything other, TBH.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
no as ELM uses mode-7 data only so no access to anything other than generic engine data.

Mick