ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Colour Coded At Last

Black/Gold 182!
Finally got me car colour coded and added my sideskirts, taken ages to do it, tell me what you think.

These are Before.

Attachments

• Clio1.jpg
    Clio1.jpg
    422.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Clio2.jpg
    Clio2.jpg
    404.3 KB · Views: 46
  • Clio3.jpg
    Clio3.jpg
    417.2 KB · Views: 52
guesty said:
Finally got me car colour coded and added my sideskirts, taken ages to do it, tell me what you think.

These are Before.

where the after 1s then ................will c it in the flesh 2mrw ....................;) :cool:

Black/Gold 182!
After

Attachments

• Clio1.jpg
    Clio1.jpg
    380.2 KB · Views: 83
  • clio3.jpg
    clio3.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 40
  • clio2.jpg
    clio2.jpg
    466 KB · Views: 96
  • clio4.jpg
    clio4.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 58
  Black/Gold 182!
Any suggestions on improvements, things I can do to it.

Im getting a private plate for me bday next month.

Black/Gold 182!
Cool, yea thought about the wheels, looking very scuffed now, thought about getting Fred to have a look and suggest a colour.

Black Dynamique 1.4 16v
it feels good to be colour coded don't it!just had mine done!bloody hate the plastic,ill save a fortune in bumper shine!lol!

Black/Gold 182!
Mattsclio! said:
it feels good to be colour coded don't it!just had mine done!bloody hate the plastic,ill save a fortune in bumper shine!lol!

I know what your saying mate, it sounds sad but it feels so much better! No more autoglym bumper shine and ages making sure I dont get it on the paintwork. haha

1.2 Power to the People..
a 172/182 grill would finish it off a treat.

i have a brand new one for sale by the way £110 hehe

80MPG BEEZA
did you get the handles and spoiler done to? how much did it cost as i'm after getting my side strips handles and spoiler doing, let me know!

Black/Gold 182!
Batman said:
did you get the handles and spoiler done to? how much did it cost as i'm after getting my side strips handles and spoiler doing, let me know!

Got Skirts done,
Handles,
Side Strips,
Back Bumper,
Front Bumper,
16v Badges,

£300 mate