ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

colour coding parts

Astra SRi T
does anyone know if theres any where online where u can buy eg- 172 rear bumper, door handles, side strips etc colour coded already/ or colour code it for u?

Da

Less
I know someone that does the colour coding via mail order, but the parts have to be sourced yourself mate.

Astra SRi T
i can get the hadles off ebay, and i suppose i could drive around with out the bumper strips for a while, could i had the addy pls:D

Da

Less
wxmlad said:
i can get the hadles off ebay, and i suppose i could drive around with out the bumper strips for a while, could i had the addy pls:D
Just drop an email to charlotte.edwards1000@ntlworld.com and ask her to give you a quote. Provide your colour code and colour name etc... Tell her that I recommended her (ClioDaz@aol.com) and see what she says. In total it cost me £65 for the handles and bumpstrips sanding down and colour coding to match. :cool:

Astra SRi T
Daz_2427 said:
Just drop an email to charlotte.edwards1000@ntlworld.com and ask her to give you a quote. Provide your colour code and colour name etc... Tell her that I recommended her (ClioDaz@aol.com) and see what she says. In total it cost me £65 for the handles and bumpstrips sanding down and colour coding to match. :cool:

cool gonna e mail now, cheers fella :D

Astra SRi T
which is my paint code?????????

Attachments

• Photo318.jpg
    Photo318.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 37

Da

Less
yep it starts OV*** "BLEU OZONE 468" or Ozone Blue to us across the Channel ;)
Mine is OV731 mate.