ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cornish Coast

I stayed in St Ives last week, and took a few pictures which turned out pretty good for my novice skills.

I was taking pictures of the boats, when an old guy (60+) stood next to me using what must have been a xD (it was huge). I felt like tucking my d**k back in my pants and walking away :( Really makes me want a proper camera next.

872a0203.jpg

d3721c0c.jpg

d575db29.jpg

73aec18e.jpg

36ed09c0.jpg

f1396e5b.jpg

9db3658e.jpg

6b89fb19.jpg

cc42f13b.jpg

6401df76.jpg

C&C welcome.

Short Norman

ClioSport Club Member
  997 C4S
Nice photos, love it down there.

I always try and park on the harbor wall just a bit of a pain driving through all the people walking on the road.

It is a pain getting to it. But I stay in a place that overlooks the beach at the harbour, so just park up for the week.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Nice pics there. I really like the one with the up turned boats.
Another place I need to get to next summer.

CursedTitanium 182FF
As I was going to St Ives, I met a man with 7 wives, each wife had 7 sacks, each sack had 7 cats, each cat had 7 kittens, kittens cats sacks and wives, how many were going to St.Ives?

Sorry couldn't resist.

Great pictures!

500D and kit lens (18-55). I've got a topic on here asking what other lenses to move to.