ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

cost of spraying

Hi guys

Just after some advice. have recently purchased a set of 16v front arches and bonnet in red. How much wil i be looking to get them sprayed black to match the car. Gonna be getting some quotes but wanting to no how much it has cost others so i dont get bumped

thanks

should be alot cheaper, because you can give them to the bloke to spray off the car and bolt them on your self, make sure they know this when you ask for prices

Not a bad idea robfenn can get the bump strips off and get them done at the same time.

Am from north london dont no any good spray shops though. anyone got any ideas

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

need to get mine colour coded too might go to kent to do it

If you get chance look in the general Clio bit and under the Jap styled at last post you will see my freshly sprayed Valver! Superb job cannot really see how good it is because of the crap camera but I would really reccomend.

Quote: Originally posted by lofty on 12 December 2002

should be alot cheaper, because you can give them to the bloke to spray off the car and bolt them on your self, make sure they know this when you ask for prices
sorry i thought it was just the arches, £200 sounds right to me, depends on thje colour, how common and if met.

it would need the bumper to look right mate, £100+VAT at the moment bargain

well i have a red 16v bonnet so unless in the next few weeks a black one comes up to suit my clio i will have to get it sprayed along with the red 16v arches i got.

dont suppose anyones got a black 16v bonnet they would swap for a red one..............