ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

***Could have been nasty***

6/468 17poo

Coming back from town (colchester) and get onto 70mph dual carriage way (downhill) in the outside lane overtaking and see a red nova coming towards me.....moments later its airbourne he was probly doing 60mph and i was coming closer and closer slammed my brakes on and this (below) lands 2-3 meters away from me!

By this time a new pair of pants are required!!

thank god no one was hurt!and no damage to my car!just had new brakes fitted yesterday and wanted to wear them in slowly but sh!t happens!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v731/beatjunkie98/crash.jpg

exhaust looks more expensive than the car!!! although there is a proper run down nove like this round my way (keeps it looking rough on purpose!) and its running 180BHP from a 2l gte lump!

6/468 17poo

also my new koni shocks of yesterday were on hard setting and brakes worked really well but they are now squeaking!i did get out and try to free the 2 boys out but someone beat me to it!its such a weird atmosphere when something like this happens!

a lady came running towards the crash shouting "im a nurse"that was good of her!