ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked Fog Light MOT fail?????

172 cup'd extreme
Fronts are not tested as they are not required for a UK car. you may get some jobsworth who will fail it though

Thats the least you should be worried about.
Just had mine fail on rust underneath the car that i didnt know about, absolutely gutted!

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Hubbys near side rear fog light on his Megane Coupe hasn't worked for two years, but it flew through two MOTs. Apparently only the offside one has to work.

Offside is the cracked one, they both work.

Rust wise im hoping im ok, my car is solid as a pound well it was last year lol

2001 Ph1 172
My 172 has a cracked OS fog and thats had an MOT last month! Can anyone recomend a gd place or supplier to get 1? Renault say £70 plus VAT???

2001 Ph1 172
yaeh i have seen them! just wondered if they are any good as theres loads of Sh*t on there too!

BMW 320d SE
Well I've just ordered a NSF foglamp off eBay yesterday, so I'll let you know if it's a proper Renault one and if it's ok if you want?

2001 Ph1 172
Yeah wkd thanks mate!!!! I see you are Potsmouth based???!!! im in the area and interseted in getting involved with local meets etc. ( ive only ben on the the site a week .

Volvo S60 T5
ah nice one another local owner :)
give me a call, ile see if i can supply you one for a good price
02392 665848 during office hours

BMW 320d SE
Yeah wkd thanks mate!!!! I see you are Potsmouth based???!!! im in the area and interseted in getting involved with local meets etc. ( ive only ben on the the site a week .

Well you just missed a meet on Tuesday evening. Keep an eye out in the Local Meetings section for the next South Central meet. :D

BMW 320d SE
Crow: My foglight from eBay arrived the other day - it's not an official Renault part, but it is identical to the original item. Well worth the saving I think. If you don't want to buy from eBay and want a genuine OEM part, try GSF in Portsmouth - it's £40, but they'll give you 10% off for being a CS member! :cool: :D

2001 Ph1 172
Cool mate im impressed with the help so far!!!! apologise for not ringing rentech this week! Busy with work as usual ! but am still well up for the next meet!:)