ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cracked Splitter

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
  172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
you dont happen to have a close up pic by any chance as it looks flat compaired to the cup on which seems to have a curve in it

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
image-12.jpg

image-11.jpg

image-9.jpg

it is a bit flat but still looks the part.

MG ZR 1.8
Agree with mcaff.. The second link is a skoda splitter.
£12.34 from my local garage
5c0a900e-e7d2-6fc6.jpg

Prob no help as its a crap pic an a non sport. But it's a fine splitter for £12!

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
all im thinking is the sports have a wide front end I believe and wasnt sure if the size differance was enough to make it not fit....Love your number plate btw....giddily

Mcaff

ClioSport Club Member
yeah it fits no problem, you have to line the centre up of the splitter with the centre of the bumper, screw it all on then cut both ends with a kinfe or a hacksaw.

well thats what i did anyway easy enough.

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
Right, well I email the bloke from the top link. He said its of a sport and is Genuine. He also mentioned it has the vents (I thought these were on the MK2 Phase 1s). Its off a 2002 RS Clio which is what mine is but a 2002 Phase 2. He said first class recorded delivery so should be here Friday. Either I'm on for a winner or I'm going to be stung up the rear and you will see it in the for sale section on Saturday lol

I would have got a Skoda one if I didnt see that one but I'm not sure about the flatness on them and I prob would have never have been happy with it.

Cheers for all your help guys

172 Cup 181bp 165lbf
does anyone know the part number for the skoda splitter? ive just called my local branch and they dont know....ps i got a refund on the Phase 1 splitter

MG ZR 1.8
Just ring them and say can I have the -skoda splitter off the fabia. -
They'll know what it is.
How are you to know the part number lol?

2014 Clio 200t edc
I've just ordered one via email, and the parts guy said "it will be here Tuesday bla bla bla, ps I take it it's to fit a clio" lol