ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS database for owners cars

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Did CS ever do a database that would allow us to see if a car was owned by a member of this site?
Usually just google the registration and put it in speech marks. Click images and if it's ever been on here and someone has posted a photo of it itll come up.

VenomUK

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Tried that but it didn't work unless that means it was never anyone's on here? Unless I done it wrong, type "regxxx" hit search?

DomP182

ClioSport Club Member
  ph1 172, Arctic182
Searching mine comes up with some idiot saying they've bought it and it has lots of issues and peculiar things going on under the bonnet...oh wait that was me!

Otherwise nobody seems to know my car, even had a Cliosport.net sticker in the back window when I got it giving me the false sense that a previous owner looked after it.😂

ex-Chinese Dave

ClioSport Club Member
The reason I asked was because looking at some 182's on the usual sites I was wondering if they have been owned on here, and so it'd be helpful to see how they had been treated. Some I've seen have been commented on, and although they look good on the website's ad people who have actually been down to see them were not impressed.