ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

current mpg

is my car the only one or do the ph 2 172s not come with the current mpg display I get the average but not the current (and yes I do look at above 15mph) !!!

yeah it dont come with the current mpg but not really that much use mine averages 34mpg but can drop to low 20s when cained and upto 50mpg with aircon on when been ver very carefull

Renault Laguna Coupe

You can hit the reset button any time and get a current reading.

But dont do it while youre twirling the steering wheel going round an island or youll crash.

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by dogmaul on 12 September 2003

mine was doing 7-9mpg up the strip
Dude, there is something seriously wrong with your car:eek: I cant get mine to drop lower than 20mpg no matter what I do to it.

Might have to see what its doing on the RR tomorrow. lol

Quote: Originally posted by Moogwai5 on 12 September 2003

is my car the only one or do the ph 2 172s not come with the current mpg display I get the average but not the current (and yes I do look at above 15mph) !!!
not a clue about the mk2, but the mk1 172 SAYS in the owners manual that you get a current MPG display, but you DONT!

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 12 September 2003

But dont do it while youre twirling the steering wheel going round an island or youll crash.
HAHA! Speaking from experience?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 12 September 2003

damn.. a warning that came to late.. lol

I got 40mpg on a 200 mile trip in my Willlaims - I average 27 around town which is v.v.good for my driving!

ive had mine read 29mph before but never get anything less than 30 even when red lining it through all the gears. 44 was the most i had, 55 all the way home from the garage when i just picked her up.

My adverage i 54mpg over 18k

I have manged to get 72 out of it though over 500 miles driving really slow.

Its doing 60 though over the last 1k.

The trip computer by the way in my car and I asume for most Clios is accurate to within 2%. And before you say well anything thats over 18k (I keep all the till receipts and trip milage figures)

EDD

Quote: Originally posted by Rorrie on 12 September 2003
i got 66mpg in my little 1.2, over a 45min trip!!!

jeez!!!

i was averaging 32.9mpg over 12,000 miles in my 1.2

Elise/VX220/R26

Mine stays at 32 - 32 MPG no matter what. It stayed the same on a motorway journey to silverstone as it did going round the track. I think its fooked.