ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cyberpunk 2077

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d
Strong argument for just pirating it there, no point paying for the same thing 3 times is there 🤷🏻
200.gif

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I ended up buying the ultimate edition last week after finishing the main story when it was first released. Have enjoyed it tbf, must have done 15hours at least. Completed main story and going on round the side quests and gigs etc, feel like ive done 100s!
I would say you're playing it wrong doing the main story then the rest, I've always mixed in gigs and NCPD jobs between the main quest. Makes me feel like I'm actually living in the game.

AdDaMan

ClioSport Club Member
I would say you're playing it wrong doing the main story then the rest, I've always mixed in gigs and NCPD jobs between the main quest. Makes me feel like I'm actually living in the game.
Oh i mixed in so many! I didn't do the main story all at once, i'm not a heathen! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: