ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dangerous Riding/Driving!.

BMW M4; S1000 RR
lol Quality, only watched the first few minutes but lol.

"These people are not professionals, just a pair of f**king idiots!"

And the MCN quote followed by the guy giving the thumbs up next to the road sign.

CB600FS
Seen it before but think this is the full version? Dangerous stuff though.

I know one of the local bobbys in Southam but doubt the Focus can do 187mph to be fair.

I'm sure a bit of thats down the A45, only 5 minutes away from me aswell.

Goliath I
I think the cops are a setup...
They see the same biker twice and are followed by one cop car for bout 15 min without any other police joining?

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
the cops do seem a bit odd, but i doubt it'd be a set up. its highly illegal to do what the biker was doing but to also be impersonating a police car is even worse!

CB600FS
I think the cops are a setup...
They see the same biker twice and are followed by one cop car for bout 15 min without any other police joining?

Yeah, its a bit obvious. A tatty old white, Volvo cop car, hmmm, how original! Theres never any police in that layby anyway as you can't take that roundabout at high speed from each side of the A45, coming off the M45 you'd see them sitting there a mile away aswell.

Theres no white old bill Volvos round here anyway. Just a mate with a volvo and a blue light relay kit. As if they wouldn't just get the chopper on him aswell.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
This time luckily enough there was nobody hurt.One wrong move or a bad cats eye and the biker would dead

Then the DVD would be 40 quid

CB600FS
this was done 15 mins from me...

Wheres this Shipston on Sour place??? It was done 5 minutes from me :rasp: Just messing.

Still not convinced about that 'Unmarked T5 in white with a man wearing a florescent jacket can't radio in a chopper comms are buggered can't get backup units fit some flasher relays with some blue lamps I are cop'.