ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

deal or no deal

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
o2 are c***s.

last year they bent over backwards to make me stay.. this year i got f**k all t***s!

i havte 18month contracts but they seem to be the norm?

i got a

w960i
1400 mins x network
1000 txts
18 month

£40 PCM

is that s**t? think ive got 14 days to cancel it as it was a online deal.

but i called 3 times and they all didnt want to know! i spent over £200 a month last year!.. and i got a s**t deal IMO?

mas

MK7 GTD & Mini GP
im on 12 month - unlimited texts, free net, 600 mins any network, free weekend & evening calls...

£30 a month Bro :)

Mercedes C Class Sport
Ring them up and say your going to leave, I guarantee they will offer you a better deal. Im with orange and rang to cancel my £35 p/m 500 texts + mins deal with a D900...I requested a SE K850i and unlimited texts + 500mins for the same price and I got it. They have so much more leway than they let on

They tend to charge £5 a month more for 12 months.. (or at least, they did for me)

I didn't have a stupidly good offer tho.. just standard high street tarrif.

Clio 1.2 16v
02 are gay, i left them for orange but orange are gay now... so i will probably haggle with them. I only went with orange because i got unlimited texts and 1000 minutes for £50. Got the N95 and £80 cashback.

£50 a month, bit steep IMO, will be changing tariff after this contract.

RB 182
they seem to be doin tht alot now 18 month contracts, im on an 18month 400 mins 500 texts and free k850i for 25 a month, ring them up and say you goin to orange, if you a big spender then they will bend over backwards for ya.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
i rang up threatened to leave with orange, got 850mins 250 text 250mb data new n95 12 month contract £31pm

Fiat Bravo Active TJet
It's a decent contract for £40.

18month are standard contracts now, there's nothin you can really do about it, apart from pay more for the 12 month, or get the sim only ones that last a month at a time kinda rolling over.

I'm on £40 a month with Vodafone with unlimited texts and 750 mins. Suits me fine.

A4 Avant
They gave me a great deal, something like £15 per month 500texts/500 mins, then when I came to upgrade the following year they told me as my spending last year was so low they could do sod all. I changed to Orange.

2014 Focus Titanium
They probably didnt want to know because no offence but you are probably the typical customer who is arrogant and tries the bullying method of getting everything they want. My GF works for O2 and knows that anyone trying to act cocky or has an attitude will probably get f**k all knocked off. Anyone who is polite and friendly they will more than likely offer the earth to.

Judging by your first 2 lines in your first post im assuming you are not the latter.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
They probably didnt want to know because no offence but you are probably the typical customer who is arrogant and tries the bullying method of getting everything they want. My GF works for O2 and knows that anyone trying to act c**ky or has an attitude will probably get f**k all knocked off. Anyone who is polite and friendly they will more than likely offer the earth to.

Judging by your first 2 lines in your first post im assuming you are not the latter.

regardless if i am nice or not... i spent over £2500 last year with them on a personal contract.

some scrote who spends £10 a month is nice to the advisor and gets a great deal...if so.. that sucks.

T

thecremeegg

o2 are c**ks.

last year they bent over backwards to make me stay.. this year i got f**k all tw*ts!

i havte 18month contracts but they seem to be the norm?

i got a

w960i
1400 mins x network
1000 txts
18 month

£40 PCM

is that s**t? think ive got 14 days to cancel it as it was a online deal.

but i called 3 times and they all didnt want to know! i spent over £200 a month last year!.. and i got a s**t deal IMO?

Thats not a crap deal at all!!!

i rang up threatened to leave with orange, got 850mins 250 text 250mb data new n95 12 month contract £31pm

On O2 I got the new n95 8Gb, unlimited data, unlimited o2-o2 calls, 600 minutes and 1000 texts for £35 :D

i phoned to get my code they offered me a crap deal and they gave me my code 2 days later they called back and offered me a great deal but i told them i still wanted teh code as they couldnt beat free phone free calls and no line rental ever lol

'02 172 Cup
orange charge you 1p for delivery reports if you have them turned on!! not cricket if you ask me.

i phoned up and got a refund for half of the £20 extra of 1ps i had racked up in 2 months.

my mate got a full refund!! damn him.

also i get on orange

free phone
unlimited text for life
500 Xnet anytime mins
£100 cash back
(spread the £100 saving over 18 month contract) and i pay
£29.44 a month.

but im moving to PAYG. as i can top up £25 and get almost as many benefits as on bloody contract?!!? and ur not tied into anything. (also i ahve just got a shiny new version of my phone from my phone insurance through my bank which i paid a total of £5.) and have since cancelled it! thats just lucky!

I have an O2 geni sim,

I pay £10 a month
this gives me:

300 free texts - Any Number
1 MB free internet usage
15 free minutes to any land line/o2 number
1000 minutes or texts to my 10 favourite numbers - £5 a month from my 1st £10!

and i still have £5 credit left at the end of the month.

someone try n' beat that!!!

:)

2014 Focus Titanium
They probably didnt want to know because no offence but you are probably the typical customer who is arrogant and tries the bullying method of getting everything they want. My GF works for O2 and knows that anyone trying to act c**ky or has an attitude will probably get f**k all knocked off. Anyone who is polite and friendly they will more than likely offer the earth to.

regardless if i am nice or not... i spent over £2500 last year with them on a personal contract.

some scrote who spends £10 a month is nice to the advisor and gets a great deal...if so.. that sucks.

The person on the phone doesnt give a toss how much you spend, they get paid a fixed salary.

I have an O2 geni sim,

I pay £10 a month
this gives me:

1 MB free internet usage

Easy - I get a free brand new flagship phone every year for either free or at the most £50. Your genie gives u f**k all phone wise :D

C63 AMG, F430 & 172

The person on the phone doesnt give a toss how much you spend, they get paid a fixed salary.

I have an O2 geni sim,

I pay £10 a month
this gives me:

1 MB free internet usage

Easy - I get a free brand new flagship phone every year for either free or at the most £50. Your genie gives u f**k all phone wise :D

Retention team are paid basic plus commission.

2014 Focus Titanium
That's true, but for an upgrade they get about £3-4 and if someone's arsey, they couldn't give a toss about that £4. I know because as I said my fiancee works for O2.

172 Cup
Spent two days on the phone to Vodafone, 10 year customer, and finally got somewhere with this years upgrade.

N95 8GB F.O.C
750 minutes
100 txt's
£30

Might not sound amazing BUT because I'm out in Spain every few months I can use my free minutes to call back to the UK which saves me a fortune. They've waivered the usual Vodafone Passport connection charge.