ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Debadge, yes or no? *pics*

^^What do you think?with or without badges?

with:

P1010170.jpg

without:

P1010170a.jpg

please comment!thanks:D

R

Rebecca

I would say without the badges, but get a cliosport sticker on the back window. To be honest though it is a tricky one and if you didn't want the hassle it does look fine with the badges too.

Matta_88 said:
Without Badges and breaklight ;)
Nice Photoshop btw :p lol

lol...my limits are 'paint' im afraid!!

i jus been out, i took the badges off, and i didnt realise there would be holes!!lawat shuld i do?? so i put them back on!!!did look quit good though!!:D

RS Meg 175
Oh yh didnt ya know! lol you have to get em filled in by a body shop....not such an easy job lol

sometimes theyre are smoothed tailgates on ebay but other than that it will cost you about £150+ i would have thought

cheers matta88. yeah sorry, i just assumed they were stuck on!!!lol, and i think i will jus leave it, £150 is quite alot!!:D fanku 4 ur help!!

cheers 4 doin them m8^^ much better than my atempt on paint!that last pic looks spot on, thats definately on my 'to do list' now!!looks really smart:D

bland i was just wondering, because im a noob at all this, are they 172 wheels? and what size are they? offset etc, and how much have you lowered by? do you get any rubbing? thanks pal...

Dan

cheers middo, how much do a decent set of these wheels usually sell for??? do you need any spacers or anything to make them fit a mk1?? thanks

Chocolate Bar™
might need a 5mm, to make them fit nicly, i think the mk1s are et37 or there abouts. The wheels themselves usually shift around 150 -250 quid, with tyres 300 ish.

Middo said:
might need a 5mm, to make them fit nicly, i think the mk1s are et37 or there abouts. The wheels themselves usually shift around 150 -250 quid, with tyres 300 ish.

cheers fella