ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Decent hand car wash in SW London?

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Got my 182 yesterday and, having been driven down from Newcastle to be delivered, it's in need of a clean. Anyone know any decent hand car wash places near Wandsworth?

D

dick

get some1 to PC it!

results will amaze you

might cost tou a fair bit but well worth it

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  Q8 E-Tron
I wouldn't let anyone touch my new car mate, do it yourself! get to know it better :D

Cupped 182 with Recaros
Would do it myself, but it's a hassle cos of hosepipe ban :mad: , and am sure one of my neighbours would grass me up! Never really washed my old car, cos it was a company car, got cleaned about once every 2 months!

Clio 182
ppysjrh said:
Would do it myself, but it's a hassle cos of hosepipe ban :mad: , and am sure one of my neighbours would grass me up! Never really washed my old car, cos it was a company car, got cleaned about once every 2 months!

Lol I know the feeling! 2 buckets and a watering can is better than a hand car wash though!

1.6 Si
The eastern europeans on the Purley Way (near Halfords & Chinese place) are pretty good but maybe that is not enough South West 4 ya.

M2 Competition
My mate had his pulsar done. Its black so two days later it looks filthy, but worst thing is, its tuned up, he has sponsor type graphics at front of drivers door, and they rubbed some of the letters off! he got sent them from japan! lol