ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Detail day in Leeds

al

ST on the way...
If L200 Steve is there i'll deffo be up for it, he's a detailing legend :D

He did mine ;)

I will be heading up the M5 mate so no problem

If your serious I'm sure we can add you to one of the detail teams - after all its all for chariddy!!

I will also be there to help clean and shiny launch the chemical guys range,hopefully we will be able to organise a convoy from Scotland:approve:

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Think I might go to this. Already pretty good at it if I do say so myself but always willing to learn more. I'll have to book the day off work.

you want to meet up and do a mini convoy mate? thinkin that leeds vto and i might go but will chat to most on sunday about it as speaking on his behalf atm lol.

jamie

good good, maybe put up a PM to the list if you can Al mate, but like you say can have a chat about it on sunday :D

gotta go buy some buckets tomorrow, dont have a hose in leeds :S so lots of trips to the tap indoor lol

jamie

morrisons lol hahaha so cheap :D none of this anti grit bucket from the usa etc etc lol hehe

but everything else on my cleaning list is top notch lol :D

jamie

haha, wish someone could lend me a hose though, i really hate using a bucket evertime i want to rinse her down :(

wash roof and windows - rinse
wash bonnet and back - rinse
wash doors and above door strips - rinse
wash below strips - rinse
wash rest - rinse
wheels - rinse

:( might be over kill for winter though, but i dont want dried on water spots :D

jamie

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
f**k, took the day off work for this sunday to go on a drive so won't be able to go to this anymore. f**k F U C K

you want to meet up and do a mini convoy mate? thinkin that leeds vto and i might go but will chat to most on sunday about it as speaking on his behalf atm lol.

jamie

yea deffo, although i actually live about 2 miles from where it is! :D

best to meet you there Jamie if you want, go for a drive somewhere after and some piccy's if the weather is good?

yeah up for that mate, ill give you a PM with my number when vodafone stop f ing around lol

will have a chat about the PCing as well matey

jamie