ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dials...

I want to brighten up the interior of my clio with some replacement dials.

What colour do you reckon I should go for white or blue?

I was going to go for white coz I was worried blue might look tacky, but I have seen them look good in certain cars. (My car is Williams Blue by the way)

Also where is the best (cheapest) place to buy Lockwood dials from? I have seen cheaper dial kits on the market but have been told to only buy Lockwood ones.

Thanks

GR7

Shiny red R32

I have just had a look in the Demon Tweeks Performance Direct catalogue and they have Lockwood dials, in white, blue, silver, green, red and cream, on page 167.

Is Demon Tweeks the new Mecca or something?
How about using one of our discouts like Carnossiour. They do mail order and me wongy and simon t got our white dials for £40.
Oh and btw, they are a b**ch to fit on certain clios

OutKa5t can you elaborate?

If they are difficult to fit this might put me off. I dont mind having a go at anything but if I end up screwing my speedo readings etc, I dont hink Ill bother.

What are these new kits like that dont require you to cut any holes?

By the way my car is a 1997 clio with the 5 dial dash. It has no needle rest pins either.

thanks

I know for sure its a pain on the 92-96 clios because the dials are a different make to what the dials were made for...You wont screw your dials and if you take some time over it you will get them on. If you rush it you will bodge them.
Wongy managed to crack the plastic on his dials by rushing
Nick has written some good instructions for fitting Dials. I think they have been brought over to cliosport. If not check out Nick Reads website.
Give it a go mate

Nice one mate. I will go for it.

Mines a later model so hopefully I shouldnt have too much trouble. (Famous last words)