ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

do orange BB restrict vpn traffic ?

as the title asks do orange BB restrict vpn traffic on residential packages

i have a few people all on orange that cant use the vpn well it connects and they can brows the net but cant do anything that requires dns exchange/ file shares etc

dhcp info is all correct when it connects but pinging the addresses doesnt work but iirc nslookup does

We've got someone at work who is unable to connect using our vpn, but works fine on other connections. So yes I guess they do.

its a bugger as the laptop is fine on a plus net line and a bt broadband line so teh only thing it can be is orange grr

Audi TTS S Tronic
I have dealt with a similar problem when I used to work in the industry

We had some clients that had a hotel chain and they had a client visiting them that needed to login to their VPN at Nokia. The Hotel whose systems we maintained, were on Orange broadband. You will need to contact Orange directly to solve this issue.