ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Do you like this?

White Evo V
Im painting my car focus St orange the first week in jan. What do you people think? This is just a quick pic, the St colour is a bit lighter. Anyway, whats ur views?

clio1.gif
mycliostfocus.gif
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g166/ben_stevo/mycliostfocus.jpg

Punto/Clio GTT
why?

itll just rattle even more and be more work than its worth. if the paint is fine as it is, why change it?

i believe if the car needs painting or if your doing major work on it, then yea, perhaps colour change respray, but for the sake of it? crazy.

just sell your car and buy a inferno red

top of the pyramid
^^^ as above probly be more hassle then its worth , were abouts in leeds are you never seen you about?

PH1 Oddy, M140i
Awsome.....rad...sic....sweet..if I was ever going for a respray i'd join your gang!! Get a carbon bennet, carbon splitter, carbon mirors, carbon door pillars....I think I just squirted! I love my silver Clio but id chop my left nut for an St orang one! GO FOR IT!!

White Evo V
Cheers for your opinions people! Well its defo getting done now, Iv already bought all the paint. Some of you said it would be alot of hassle but im a painter, thats my job, the first week in jan ive got off work so i thought instead of sat around il just go in and paint it st orange! Also I live in Morley - Leeds VTO.

A Euro'd one...
Its already been done on a 182 and it looked sh1te imo. Maybe add some more pearl or summin to change it up a bit.

I'd go for a pearl white - a colour that should always have been an option, especially since the Cup racers were mostly white. Perhaps one day Renault will actually listen to what people want.

RE: ST orange, I think it will look shite and you will never be able to sell it. That's just an opinion though. If you want to do it then knock yourself out and show us the pics afterwards :approve:

Renaultsport Clio 172 Ph2
Looks amazing mate got for it! if you have got the cash to do it then why not. obviously the photoshop doent look quite right but i would imagine the real thing would be stunning!

White Evo V
well, theres mixed opinions about this. I think it will look nice, quite unique. Im gunna go for it anyway, the photoshop looks shite, it will look far better in real life. and as for the cost, its cost me £120 in paint and the rest is free.

A Euro'd one...
Go for it mate if its only costing you the paint then why not? Besides it might look better on a standard-ish 182 because the one I saw was chavved up.