ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

does halfords sell P21s

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
damn, i hate ordering on the internet..

i wish to buy it right now and polish today lol.

Monaco 172 2/468
BRUN said:
buy it from Alex @ Serious Performance, free delivery and 10% off

How do you get the discount ?? Also does everyone order frmo them via paper\cheque ? :approve:

106 GTi
I email Alex first and get the price with the CS discount.

You can do paypal or balance transfer to his account too.

Monaco 172 2/468
Rich said:
I email Alex first and get the price with the CS discount.

You can do paypal or balance transfer to his account too.

Balance transfer sounds good to me :D

I'm gonna set some of that P21 stuff, I need to polish my car also mate, got the AG stuff. Tell me what microfibre pads etc to get please, as you are the daddy lol

Basically tell me what I need bar the actual products, also I want a new chamois, and some clay, which ones hmm help

Cheers bud :cool:

106 GTi
I apply products with the Megs yellow foam hand pads, for the clay get the Serious Performance own brand stuff. Ditch the Chamois and ask Alex if he has any Poorboys Waffle Weave drying towels he can sell you.

Monaco 172 2/468
Rich said:
I apply products with the Megs yellow foam hand pads, for the clay get the Serious Performance own brand stuff. Ditch the Chamois and ask Alex if he has any Poorboys Waffle Weave drying towels he can sell you.

What about buffing \ removal etc, just standard microfibres ? heavy duty ones, or not ? :eek: