ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Does this sound a good price

From a Car dealer (non renault)

03 reg 172 with 13K on clock

£10999

I have tried looking on parkers etc but they dont seem to list the 172s for some reason?!?!?!

BI - spoke to you a few weeks ago I think.

Scotland is a bit too far to come really. Is yours an import?

PASH the used car guide at the back of Auto Trader (This weeks) has the 2.0 Sport 172 2003 (03) at £8530.

Id imagen that would be the price youd expect to pay for one with 13k on the clack as Auto trader uses the 12k average millage in there calculations, So only pay higher if the mildage is alot lower than that.

Sy

Big Iains isnt an import

Sounds bit steap to me I got quoted £9.5 from a dealer for a 52 reg 172 with 20k I think on the clock with a 24 k service and yrs road fund.

For an extra grand I could have had a 53 plate with 8k or so.

You can get 182 new for not much more I think someone said £12 to £12.5 for new unregistered model from the dealers.

Burgandy 174 sport t

cheers ^^^^^^^^

Yeah Im sure when we spoke you didnt wanna spend that much ^^^10999.

I will drive with in reason to sell the car mate!!

Pash - mine will be up for sale in a few weeks.. monaco blue 172, 52 reg, uk car, 22k on the clock, looking for just over 9 grand.. interested?