ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donnington on Sunday North West Convoy

Yeah, yeah yeah I no its on the wrong forum but depsite being a member and all passworded up I cant seem to post on the Meeting & Event forum - probably just because I is a bit thick when it comes to this new fangled tinternet.

Anyway in ref to the NW convoy which way are you all going via? M6 then A50 or M6, A515 then A50 as me and a fellow member will be going M6 & A50 (live 3/4 hour South of Knutsford). If you are doing M6 & A50 well probably wait in the 1st layby on the concreted part of the A50 (once youre well and truly past Stoke and into the fast bit!!). Otherwise we could find a layby past the A515 junction, any idea of what time youll be flying by?!

Yozza, I think you mentioned that you might be doing the same thing if so where will you be waiting? We met you at the Oulton Park BTCC - got you in via the no que route;)

Another thing to add to the list to remember is, without sounding like your dad, loads of clothes, if youve never been to Donington on a cold day prepare to be f***g freezing:sick:

2012 WRX Waggon

Cheers Dad!!

were gonna be departing from Knutsford services at approx 07:30.

We will come off at the A500 (I think) then onto the A50 - Think its the way to alton towers, but instead of turning off we stay on the A50.

btw - u need to update ur forum status.