ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Door Mirrors

Clio 182
got some new mirrors arriving moro and was wondering how you remove the original mirrors and plates?! there manual mirrors if that makes a difference! any help would be much appreciated!

Where you have the adjuster handle on the door, pull the plastic surround off that, then you will have various screws, allen type I think. Undo all of them and the whole unit will just pull off

Clio 182
cheers steve for the quick reply! fanx, will try that moro! hope the weathers a bit better!

GOLF GT TDI
try and get the interior plastic surrond from the electric mirror models so when you change them dont have a hole from where the adjustor is :)

Clio 182
cheers stu for that, gd tip! i fort i wud stil av 2 use the adjustor, cos how wil adjust the mirrors?! or is it a out the window job!?

GOLF GT TDI
i got M3 mirrors its out the window job mate same as me i got the clio sport interior out of my cousins crashed sport so i took the interiour plates out at the same time :)

Octavia VRS
steve740 said:
Where you have the adjuster handle on the door, pull the plastic surround off that, then you will have various screws, allen type I think. Undo all of them and the whole unit will just pull off

So an allen key to get these screws off? Never tried that when I was trying to take my mirrors off