ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Drivers side wing mirror

Dynamique 1.4 16v
hi,

my one has just stopped working for no reason at all, anybdy got any ideas? other side is working fine and i have checked the fuse and thats fine.

any help would be great.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
sorry mate I'm not good at this stuff what do you mean? remove the plastic with the window controls on and have a look under it yes?

sorry mate I'm not good at this stuff what do you mean? remove the plastic with the window controls on and have a look under it yes?

COuld do but check the plug between your car door and the body sheel is plugged in. Its down between the two hinges of the door.

Dynamique 1.4 16v
any ideas on how i can get into it? The windows and the otherside wing mirror are working fine so wouldn't they stop working if the plug wasn't in properly?

Mk1 1.2 & Mk1 172
If you don't know what you are doing with the car's electrics don't touch it. Get someone who knows what they're doing to look at it. (Not necessarily a Renault dealer, because they'll prob make it worse!!!)