ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Driveshaft refurbishing service?

Arctic 182, GTD
Hi,

I have a spare set of driveshafts off my old 182ff that I want to get overhauled and fit to my current one, then do the same to my current ones for spares or to sell on.

Does anyone have an recommendations for places I get this done? I'm trying my normal contacts with in the trade but no luck yet.

Thanks

BG 182FF
Hi,

I have a spare set of driveshafts off my old 182ff that I want to get overhauled and fit to my current one, then do the same to my current ones for spares or to sell on.

Does anyone have an recommendations for places I get this done? I'm trying my normal contacts with in the trade but no luck yet.

Thanks
Used these https://www.driveshaftuk.com/ to refurb a sabb drive shaft that sabb wanted over £400 for.

gez 172

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
Spend madness. Can you not just buy new inner/outer CV’s and paint the shafts yourself?