ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DSLR Buying Guide

Does anyone want to write one? It might save the daily "what shall I buy?" threads..

If someone wants to do Nikon and someone else do Canon then thats all gravy. Just rough prices, a bit about them etc

How about a stickied threads where we review what cameras we have got, how much we paid, and so on? I dont know much about nikons in general, but would be happy to do a write up on D40 and D70

How about a stickied threads where we review what cameras we have got, how much we paid, and so on? I dont know much about nikons in general, but would be happy to do a write up on D40 and D70

I think it might be better as a straight forward guide rather than various opinions as then people are still confused and the threads continue..

BMW E92/Audi S3
I think it might be better as a straight forward guide rather than various opinions as then people are still confused and the threads continue..

+1, most of the sheep on here will get very confused because of the mixture of opinions.

lol!! like the use of sheep!!

They should be able to draw theyre own oppinions from the reiews, if they cant even do that then theyre not going to be very good at photography!!

BMW E92/Audi S3
Maybe "Positive feedbacks" and "Negative feedback" sections in the thread would be good? But as i said, the sheep will be confused.

Seat Ibiza Cupra

Probably the best site you can use.

I've got a Sony Alpha100 DSLR and i made the jump from a bridge Fuji to it and havent looked back since.

As much as i love my camer and it take some stunning photos being a sony and using the Konica/Minolta lense mount the lenses are more expensive and less common than the Nikon/Cannon equilavlent, but having said that they are coming down in price now.

1.8 Civic EX
lol...you're all sheep!

sod Nikon and Cannon...get yourselves a good camera...Olympus is where it's at :) especially for useabilty. I've got the E400 and it's so easy to use, I know people with Nikons and Cannon and they just seem so random as how you go about changing settings etc

+1 on the DPReview site though, tis very good, maybe just a link to that should be stuck at the top of the photography section...