ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DTM today @ Brands

Renaultsport 220T
DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0074.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0161.jpg

DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0473.jpg

DSC_0510.jpg

DSC_0539.jpg

Renaultsport 220T
They put covers over the alloys, u can see small ones on the front, and bigger one's on the rear of most of the cars.

Aerodynamic aids.

Carrera 4S. Clio 172. M5
good pics..why are the front alloys on the merc in the last pic different to the back ???

The fronts have impellers built into the casting to draw air through the wheels to help cool the brakes, watch the Ferrari GP-cars at the really hot venues, they use them on the rear. They used them at Monaco.

Some rally cars use them also.

182cup & 172 racecar
We did a enduro race last year at Bruno and these were on track at the same time,every 3 to 4 laps they would come past,KIN HELL they are quick and suck you in on the way past.Spent 2 hours looking in the mirror all the time.What a noise they make and spitting out flames,nearly melted the Clio,but great to see up close.

Renaultsport 220T
That's mad. I'd be crapping myself, being ontrack in a clio cup, while these things lit past.

Mika on pole for tomorrow with a 42.6, which is rapid around the Indy circuit.

:)

Great pics. I find it hard work in the sunshine, colours all over the place, glare off of the windows etc, a nice cloudly day is best :)

Was it busy? Looks reasonably quiet in the pics.

Quick question, whats the holes for in the cars ? (where the b pillars are) Is it some sort of air vent thing ?

Ang

Pink/Blue 182
Fantastic pics guys ..will upload some of mine later......and good to see you both :D :D
I have some cracking pics of you two......I'll save them for another day though ;) hehe

Last edited:
  Renaultsport 220T
Fantastic pics, looks like a cracking day :)

It was, today's race was pretty good too. Shame I almost fell asleep in the F3 race. lol

More pics to follow. Including Markus Winklehock off at Surtees, and heading straight for me. :eek:

I didn't run, and kept shooting. Glad he has good brakes though.

:D

Leon Cupra R 225
good race today really enjoyed it. my Leon was filthy so no one probably saw me :(

I saw HT53 RBO though - a rather nice Cup

Leon Cupra R 225
good race today really enjoyed it. my Leon was filthy so no one probably saw me :(

I saw HT53 RBO though - a rather nice Cup

Snap i see you too! your LCR was looking nice and dusty ! top day out well worth £30 .

ah cool. yeah was filthy, I went to Nottingham and back on Saturday so it had a good 450 miles worth of filth + south bank track to get to south bank dirt on it. looked really slaggy lol