ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Dug out an old photo of my 1.2

9374261948_0348e13be4_o.jpg

God I miss that car :dapprove:

I think I remember seeing it at FCS a few years ago ? The colour of the wheels make it really stand out.

Yep, I made FCS 2009 :)

It was my first car which started out as a bog standard 2003 Dynamique so went through various looks and guises until the engine went pop!

Not many on here probably remember it, thinking about it now.

I f**king loved this car. Like properly. Especially the marmite wheels, awesome exhaust and rear lights.
It's comments like that that made it worth ploughing all that money into. I looked at is as a work of art! I've seen worst first cars, put it that way.

Cheers Rob :)

I trialled the rear lights out on the Trophy actually, looked alright but I went with standard, as with the xenons.

282748_10151060100169459_1414882251_n.jpg

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
I remember! I remember seeing the picture of it getting towed after it went pop and seeing how close to scraping the floor it was

MattRS182

ClioSport Club Member
  #3 PH2 172 Flamer
Haha iv been on here since 2007 and i remember this car! always loved it, Was it on a motorway or slip road it went?

Loved it, always wanted those wheels after seeing them on yours.
Cheers, they were few and far between when I was looking. Took me months to find a set and then I had to get lower profile tyres!

I remember you spraying the wheels the exact same weekend I did mine the same colour! I was pissed off haha!
Haha I didn't tell anyone, just turned up and they were in your face yellow. What car did you have back then?

I remember! I remember seeing the picture of it getting towed after it went pop and seeing how close to scraping the floor it was
Yeah that was the end... having it touching the floor was the least of my worries :dapprove:

We're they aftermarket lights? Possibly the only clio that looked good on 17s
No, genuine Valeo ones from Renault. They were an optional extra on the Clio Extreme - they were the exact same as standard lights, just completely clear. I sprayed them myself.

Haha iv been on here since 2007 and i remember this car! always loved it, Was it on a motorway or slip road it went?
Yep, I was on my way to Demon Tweeks to get my coilovers set up properly and it went pop. I was so close :dapprove:

another fan of your rep jamie, was an epic car in the day that!
Cheers Paul, certainly turned a few heads :)

Ah I remember that one! I did mine exactly a week before too :eek:

Now everyone has bright wheels :dapprove: