ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

dust on my car

R27 - 77/500
anyone else notice that when they wash thier car dust seems to be atttracted to the bodywork, its as if its drawn to it, stays on even when i drive about. annoying!!! maybe its the colour, never noticed it when i had white rallye.

Clio 182
my car got covered in all the European pollen the other week just after it had been pc'd, was well fucked off!

106 GTi
I notice it on mine 5 mins after cleaning it!

What products are you using on it? Some products are dust magnets and seem to atract it where as others don't.

No more clio's for me!
Black seems to attract it from no where, my girl friends pug is black and it doesn't seem to suffer half as bad! :S

106 GTi
Wow I need some of that when I order the Shampoo then. Seems an easier option than Zaino.

RB 182
Rich said:
Wow I need some of that when I order the Shampoo then. Seems an easier option than Zaino.
If you need a wash mitt Rich, there good to get from David too. Saying that I'm pleased with everything I've got from David (got some top sealant too).

106 GTi
Got a nice reserve supply or the Autopia ones in still here, they are the best I have found so far. But will bear that in mind.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Mine seems to attract dust also . Looks like this is another product added to my list to order from carwashnwax .

Mito Sportiva 135
Can't remember who made it but last year had a really good shampoo which contained Teflon - aka the non- stick compound used on frying pans, plane wings etc. Was pretty expensive but worked a treat. Bought it from Halfords but not sure if they still stock it. Bloody good though!

RB 182
Brand86 said:
Can't remember who made it but last year had a really good shampoo which contained Teflon - aka the non- stick compound used on frying pans, plane wings etc. Was pretty expensive but worked a treat. Bought it from Halfords but not sure if they still stock it. Bloody good though!
Simoniz?

R27 - 77/500
usually use SRP abd EPG but last couple of times used megs shampoo and megs gold wax stuff. bodywork is so smooth but dust still sticks on. is that stuff u got above meant to be good?

R27 - 77/500
ok, how comes u dont like it? whats the best form to buy that stuff on the link, spray or a bar?

106 GTi
The Gold class wax is not the easiest product on or off, and the durability is poor.

On the link the detailing spray is the one you want. The other products is a clay bar.

RB 182
If your buying from that site get the XXX hardcore wax as far as waxes go, I've not used that many but that's so much better than the others I've used.

106 GTi
Just ordered some of te QD hopefully it will keep the car dust free on the way to the FCS!!!!