ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DVD problem

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Got a predator dvd box set from amazon, all dvds played fine apart from one, wouldnt work in the dvd player/ playstation, but would work in the xbox. I thought it was a dodgey dvd, so sent them back, amazon sent out another set but still have exactly the same problem. Disc says region 2. Im stumpt!

Need to unlock your DVD player to all regions (0) normally find how to unlock them with codes online on google mate. Its just locked to another country its copyright and all that. Stops people from downloading DVD's from online from other countries and playing them here.

If you cant be bothered doing that you can use a software called DVD Decrypter which strips region locks from DVD's and makes an ISO image of the disk to burn onto another disk for play.

Nick

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Unlocked the dvd player, it will now play the dvd for five seconds then just stop FFS

Clio 182 Cup
You could always try it in your computer and if it reads the disc you can then use a tool call dvd decrypter to copy the disc to your hard drive and remove all the region coding and protection. Then just burn it to another DVD and jobs a good un.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Amazon have refunded me and gave me £10 compo, they even let me keep the box set, sweet. I will just buy the disc that doesnt work on a single dvd for a few quid.