ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

DW Shinearama Meet

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Just thaught id post it up incase anyone hadnt seen it:

Foxx - Detailing World
May 27th 2012 10am -1pm

FREE - everyone welcome, people bringing me cake are twice as welcome.

Meet fellow DW members and find out how ugly they really can get

FREE endless tea/coffee/hot chocolate

THE BACONS om nom nom

Demos, training for polishing, cleaning, or anything else you haven't tried before. Hands-on polishing if you have never tried it and think it is scary (it's not!)

Phil promises not to sing and also promises I will don the official Shinearama Mankini of Shame™

Everything Phil promises is a lie

Weather permitting, we'll have a little show & shine competition with a prize for the best-looking car

IN STORE DISCOUNT on the day

THE BACONS.

So come along, you are more than welcome! If you arrive before 10am, the usual meet, greet and loiter will take place outside. Our address is

Shinearama Ltd
Unit 1e
Stag Industrial Estate
Atlantic Street
Altrincham
WA14 5DW

(next to Plumbase)

Book it in your diary and we'll see you there!

Anyone going from here?

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Im hoping they will do a demo with a wet and dry vac on my new cobra daytonas (shameless I've just got some new seats post)

but yeh it should be good, better weather and some good demos. i think chris is coming i said id text him tomorrow to sort something out.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Didn't end up making it due to my grandad going into hospital.. I'm going to have to pop down on Saturday to get some goodies...