ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ELECTRIC SUNROOF problems... Hiya luv!

Renault Clio RN
I'm now the proud owner of a 1.2 rn 1997 model. It's in really good condition ... 5 shiny red doors AND a tow bar but would be even more great if it had a working sun roof too!

The previous owner's husband (very nice man) got fed up trying to fix it and put a clear sealant then bitumen and then tape made the same colour of the car to seal it ... most of that's off now

............need to know how to open the sunroof manually please...........

(I notice a hole in the metal bit and wonder if that's where you thrust an Allen key and twist for the best?)

I've saved fabulous articles with clear instruction about how to check the drains and plugs first, take it out completely, clean and reseal but won't bother if there's something sinister.

Anyway, I've read a reference on here somewhere to an article about pressing the switch for 10 something to reset if it's not the fuse but haven't been able to locate fuse ... 1.2 rn 1997 Can you 'elp me please?! :clap:

Last edited:
Not sure where the interior fuses are but the sunroof one will be with those, the previous owner may have even taken it out. Good luck trying to fix it.