ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Elo (watford_tommy

Clio dynamique 1.2
hey all, i have a 1.2 16v
i would love to have a 192 trophy 1 day or a V6, but you know...money doesnt grow on trees.
so heres my lil beast

scew1.gif

scew2.gif

scew3.gif

scew4.gif

scew5.gif

scew6.gif

scew7.gif

scew8.gif

scew9.gif

scew10.gif

scew11.gif

and this is me
me.gif

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Hi and welcome, car looks clean :) altho the lights and exhaust arent really my cuppa, but if u like them then alls good :)

welcome to cs:) nice car, not alot will be a fan of your lights and exhaust but oh well . . . nice ride, and 182* trophy lol

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Hello tommy,

You're down the road from me too... i think i've seen your car out and about.

There will be a Herts meet this weekend in the Hatfield area, if you're interested let me know.

Haz

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique+
u have a tree growin out ur head..

nice car matey although i'm dizzy from the angles lol

welcome to CS

Clio dynamique 1.2
welcome to cs:) nice car, not alot will be a fan of your lights and exhaust but oh well . . . nice ride, and 182* trophy lol

woops bit of a typo :S

182 trophy** yes

maybe i was getting confused with the new 197 beast?

yea i drive alot so if anyone sees me around herts give us a flash :p

A Flamin' Red one
Welcome to the club!

Be prepared for a few more more comments about those rear lights, but it really is all down to personal preference. :)

Clio dynamique 1.2
lol
what do people do to there backlights here?
or do most leave them alone?

next thing im doing by the way is sitting it on some nice spring kit.
lower it 40-60mm, so when it comes to it ill be asking for abit of advice.

A Flamin' Red one
It's definitely a case of less is more with this site. The 'I've just crashed through a Halfords shop window' look doesn't suit the Clio.

Clio 1.2 16v 172 BodyKit
hey man live local if ur about hemel newhere n u see my clio give us a flash, im new 2, check out my plate P77HLP if u see give us a flash add me on msn if u wanna chat n arrange meets :) phil, (philly_millross@hotmail.co.uk) :)

hey man live local if ur about hemel newhere n u see my clio give us a flash, im new 2, check out my plate P77HLP if u see give us a flash add me on msn if u wanna chat n arrange meets :) phil, (philly_millross@hotmail.co.uk) :)

im from Hemel..will keep my peepers open.
what colour car do you have??

BG 182
Welcome to CS fella! Im from dunstable too! Dont venture too much into watford but if I see you ill flash! Ive got a black 172 ;) Get yourself into the meet threads and see if you can attend any of the local meets coming up..