ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

EVO Track Car of the Year

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
Thought this may interest some of you...

Last edited by a moderator:

botfch

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Mini is what reno should have done similar looks etc but upgrade the rest.

Would love a go in that BRZ.

I watched the 5th gear hot hatch review at cadwell. The clio was shocking. Never changes gear when you want it too, vague handling.
I have no idea what they were thinking.

It's just a show off car for 19 year old chav's with rich parents now - just like the corsa vxr

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Love that Mclaren, that radical is a bit of a let down for me, they've not done much with that peach of a motor.

Always have loved beefy caterhams.

Crybert

ClioSport Club Member
  Cup 172
I def think Renault have missed the boat now. There's no way back.

The clio isn't a track focused car though. You're missing the point of the vid. All these cars are track ready. The clio is a road car that works well on track. It's the same idea as the r26. That's a good road car and is decent on track, r26r is a track ready car and pumps the r26 on track.

S4 Avant
Saw a BAC Mono coming towards me last week. I knew what it was, but couldn't remember what it was called. looked awesome though.

182cup & 172 racecar
The clio isn't a track focused car though. You're missing the point of the vid. All these cars are track ready. The clio is a road car that works well on track. It's the same idea as the r26. That's a good road car and is decent on track, r26r is a track ready car and pumps the r26 on track.

No, didn't the point at all. And the only thing a R26r pumps, is it's owners ego.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
That bodes nicely for second hand BRZ's and GT86's in a few years time!
I just hope they sell plenty now....

That McLaren is just ridiculous (and an irrelevance), you could win races in that thing, not just demoralise everyone else at a trackday!