ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exalto PE2's

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
£89 fitted, i know it's a good price.

Just got off the phone with him, 01509 232522.
£89 was a special price that ran out 3 weeks ago, sorry about this.
£100 fitted is his normal price.

He has offers every now & again, if your local give him a call.

I know this was correct at the time, cause when i decided to sell my trophy wheels i rang around to get prices for the usual muppets that tell you they are only £60.
Trying to get price down. Price may have to go up!

I paid £150 from Costco for 4 new PE2's inc fitting and balance last weekend. cheapest supplier of Michelin's in the UK as they have a partnership with them

Ad

MK2 FRS
wont be at that money.....

but i just cant see mytyres beatingt he costco price one you have added fitting on.... but no harm in trying.

Ad

MK2 FRS
g40steve said:
£89 fitted, i know it's a good price.

Just got off the phone with him, 01509 232522.
£89 was a special price that ran out 3 weeks ago, sorry about this.
£100 fitted is his normal price.

He has offers every now & again, if your local give him a call.

I know this was correct at the time, cause when i decided to sell my trophy wheels i rang around to get prices for the usual muppets that tell you they are only £60.
Trying to get price down. Price may have to go up!

but costco at £80 a corner thats £40 saved on two tyres....

Maz said:
^^ 205 45 16's ??

nah, no chavvy 16's on the Williams Marie! ;) hehe

no, 195/50's R15, never bought tyres for wheels over 15", saw the price on 17's and the difference was huge, but 16 205/45 are the new 195/50's for cars these days. Speak to whoever is in charge of getting discounts for CS and get them to speak to Costco, as WC members get a discount there, although not as much as the one I got, as it was the 20% voucher :D

LY 200
Silly price for tyre's imo......Think il look at getting a full set of another brand when mine are up for renewal!!!

Maz

LY 200
I had 20k out of mine and there was still a little left, not sure that will be the case this time after my track days though ..