ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Excellent Macro photography

Revels Mum & Sister
WOW thats amazing.

If he continues it could make some good money as a photographer even in the short term.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
I could see posters of them stuck up all over students walls. Could be a few quid in it.

Amazing, one of those "I wish I thought of that" things. Did he email everyone about his pics or was he just discovered?

Lee

BMW M2C
It started out a few weeks back. Some German magazine featured his pics. They were voted for on his flickr account I think. Then they started getting featured on the web and it's snowballed from there.

nope not at all i started playing with the idea when i did the yellow competition and started doing the sale photos for my lego collection

and i dont mean doing remakes of important hostorical photos just doing macro photos of lego ! so call me a liar if you want but i have photos of it

Mcbunny = liar

like this one s**t i know and not really macro as i dont have a macro lens or a high magnification lens
lego%20horse.jpg

VaVa
Saw these in the paper today and thought the same as most I bet - What a simple yet brilliant idea lol

Really nicely done too imho.

i never said it was a historical event i just said i had an idea of photographing lego, jesus

and revels that was quite funny

Last edited:
  "Navy" N17 TWO
:eek: The potential I have for that in our attic...fair play til y'er man! :)

LEGO - best thing ever!