ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exchange Server?

Inferno 182 CUP
How do I set up my work outlook exchange to my iPhone?

What settings do I need from them to get this working?

Cupra
Ask your IT dept for the details. They'll let you know whether it can be done and what you need to know.

Inferno 182 CUP
It can be done .. But our IT is outsourced and done by CSD. Think it's a chargeable service lol

BMW M135i
It can be done if it is configured to allow it. You need the public facing client access server address and then just your normal domain credentials.

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
It can be done if it is configured to allow it. You need the public facing client access server address and then just your normal domain credentials.

This. Once in place, it's very easy to configure. Most of the directors are on iPhones here and sync seemlessly with Exchange 2010.

As BMH says, you'll need your domain login, the domain name itself and also the mail server name. I can't remember off the top of my head, but some of those credentials are optional.

D.