ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exclusive model

Clio 172
I've not long bought a 172 ,that's got the half leather interior and is silver in colour. My question is my log book states the car is an exclusive model, any ideas?

Clio 172
That's what I thought ,but my insurance has the same detail as do all the motor factors, and just to point out its a ph2 born may 2002.

IIRC, insurance and motor factors take the car details direct from the DVLA database, so if its on your logbook as an Exclusive, then that's the data they will pick up.

1.7 cdti
Mine says the same but after putting "172 exclusive " as my car and a pic of it as my avatar i was very proptly corrected

53 Clio's & counting
A lot of 172's came with exclusive on the logbooks - no idea why, but as Daniel has correctly stated, the only Official exclusive model was on the Ph1, which had:

Scarab green paint
exclusive BBS alloys
Cream full leather interior (including door cards)
CD player head unit instead of tape (Still had the CD changer under the seat too)
There were offically supposed to be 172 of them each numbered, but a few made it through very late that were not numbered.

They were also sold in Europe, and most of those were not numbered.

V6 255, 172's, JCW,
You missed a couple of things.. ;)

- Leather interior was "Dune Grey", not cream/creme or beige lol
- Grey floor mats, instead of the usual matching blue ones.
- Leather steering wheel.

:approve: