ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F4R Clio 2 lambda problem

Clio 2 sport
Hi
I have problem with my 182 HP F4R in Clio ph2 propably with lambda .
There os a problem with reaching rpm's ,especially 2.5 k RPM - 4k RPM
It lints when i hit the throttle allegro the time, especially when the car is hot
It runs very good after deleting fault codes ,for a while ,maybe 5 kilometers
Clip says its lambda ,
It shows p0443 (evap Emission system purge Control) p0135 O2 sensor heater bank 1 sensor 1
P0141 O2 sensor heater bank 1 sensor 2
Its rally car ,i havent got evap in ,second sensor is off top . I bought Bosch ,changed first one ,and its still the same
In addition ,the wiring from lambda to ECU os checked and its ok ,
Clip shows constantly value of lambda ,+- 415mV
Sorry for my language

Last edited:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Hi
I have problem with my 182 HP F4R in Clio ph2 propably with lambda .
There os a problem with reaching rpm's ,especially 2.5 k RPM - 4k RPM
It lints when i hit the throttle allegro the time, especially when the car is hot
It runs very good after deleting fault codes ,for a while ,maybe 5 kilometers
Clip says its lambda ,
It shows p0443 (evap Emission system purge Control) p0135 O2 sensor heater bank 1 sensor 1
P0141 O2 sensor heater bank 1 sensor 2
Its rally car ,i havent got evap in ,second sensor is off top . I bought Bosch ,changed first one ,and its still the same
In addition ,the wiring from lambda to ECU os checked and its ok ,
Clip shows constantly value of lambda ,+- 415mV
Sorry for my language

Graph the Pre-cat lambda, should jump smoothly from 0.1v-0.8v at idle) It's normal for the Post-cat to read 0.4v constantly, that's how you know it's working.
Genuine Bosch lambda?

Clio 2 sport
I bought Bosch ,took the part oe number from partslink
If its normal why it shows me error codes ?

Last edited:
  Clio 172
You have a problem with the supply on heater resistor for both lambda sensors , so you need to check if you have 12V on lambda sensors. For that measure between both same colours wires from lamba with a multimeter with cold engine started.

Clio 2 sport
Second lambda sensor os cut off ,dont know why ,but few months ago the car was doing right job with 1 sensor on