ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fabia VRS SE

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Here is my MK1 Fabia VRS Special Edition, took advantage of the lovely weather yesterday and gave it a wash then took some phone pictures. Will be up for sale soon, i will miss the mid range grunt for sure.

20180625_203119.jpg
20180625_203130.jpg
20180625_203141.jpg
20180625_203151.jpg
20180625_203203.jpg
20180625_203230.jpg
20180625_203244.jpg
20180625_203319.jpg
20180625_203714.jpg
20180625_203728.jpg

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Front end looks very high on it. Obviously standard, but looks like it's had the engine took out.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
One of the last made Iirc? That will sell no problems, how long you had it for?

Only had it for a couple of months, cars don't tend to last long around me. Wasn't as involving to drive as i would of hoped.

£3500

Front end looks very high on it. Obviously standard, but looks like it's had the engine took out.

Yer they are crazy high when standard, look like a rally car. When they are lowered and the Octavia wheels are fitted they look much better!

Clio_fool

ClioSport Club Member
That's because most of them you see are scraping the road with some little noob driving who knows nothing about handling. Unfortunately that is this fabia's destiny. [emoji23]

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Only had it for a couple of months, cars don't tend to last long around me. Wasn't as involving to drive as i would of hoped.

I didn't much rate the drive in the FR Ibiza either, same chassis/engine etc.

Owners think they're planted on rails however.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
I didn't much rate the drive in the FR Ibiza either, same chassis/engine etc.

Owners think they're planted on rails however.

Yer I never really understood lol, I guess they have never driven something that is planted. Got back from Machester about 1am last night, car didn't miss a beat or use any oil. Cruise control was a blessing for sure.

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
So woken up and found out my dad's van has been stolen with all his gear from outside the house. Scumbags!! Hate this town.

Looks a nice car that, yes the Range Rover ride height is a bit high lol but as mentioned above most are sooo low! There was a couple black ones around here a while back, both 'slammed' and both blowing out clouds of coal under heavy load. Good second hand buys those ones. This car looks smart mate!