ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fading paintwork?

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
as most of you know i own a yellow ford ka millennium..anyway, ive noticed for a while now that the roof is looking discoloured, like not as bright yellow as the rest of the car, kinda going a bit white.

is there anything i can get to bring the colour back? tcut? im a girl so i have no idea about anything like this. i wash the car regularly but am too lazy to wax/polish so its never been done since i bought it 14 months ago..

get some tcut! its supposed to be quite strong, but it worked wonders on my brothers red/pink polo lol

106 GTi
Just needs a good polish, I would avoid t-cut it will be hard work.

Try a decent polish that wont make your arm drop off, I would use some Autoglym Super Resin.

106 GTi
Klasse AIO in world well as Chris says, but SRP will do the same job just not as quickly and can be brought in Halfords. Both will work well by hand, but a machine will be even easier!

RS 200
Rich said:
Klasse AIO in world well as Chris says, but SRP will do the same job just not as quickly and can be brought in Halfords. Both will work well by hand, but a machine will be even easier!

Ahh yep, forgot Klasse is hard to get in the shops. AG SRP it is then I guess which is a nice polish.

Chris

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
much appreciated guys :) i tried polishing once and i just couldnt do it :( that really is my excuse lol, wish someone would do it for me!

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i said i'd get her professionally polished a while back, so i may have to do that ;)
il PM ben_p :)