ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO b3nje

E60 diesel powah
here ya go mate..

DSC07996.jpg

DSC07977.jpg

DSC07995.jpg

DSC08024.jpg

DSC08080.jpg

DSC07959.jpg

DSC07893.jpg

DSC07892.jpg

DSC07672.jpg

DSC07584.jpg

DSC06258.jpg

DSC06256.jpg

DSC06211.jpg

DSC06212.jpg

DSC06092.jpg

DSC06095.jpg

Megane DCi 147bhp/350nwm
v.nice...how much has it been lowered and what size wheels are they? did u spray the 15" standard alloys yourself? How much is it for a full wheel resprayed roughly..my wolfrace urban racers have bad curbing and because they're black it shows up as silver through :(

Nimbus Clio 197
what were u doing driving on the path near M&S mate?! haha should have done that during the day, get rid of a few of the scumbags around here

E60 diesel powah
doddy- no mate..made the bumper fit onto my wings! done a good job..will get pics once i get my car back!

No more clio's for me!
What happened to your car mate...have reno sorted yet? Is it the gearbox?

Edit: Car looks fookin sweet as usual!

E60 diesel powah
got my car bk today..they changed linkage..went to pick the front bumper up..started to hear a knockin noise near gearbox :( they replacing it all

M140i/Orange 182
is there a 172 engine going to be put in there? is pretty much one now!

sweet motor mate :D

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks good lad.

i hope you have arch liners in there now, since you picked them up from my garage.

is that my Torx set i spy? ;)

I think that is the nicest clio on this site! The risk you took by putting a set of chromes on, but they suit the car so much, and that 172 front bumper looks like so good, the fitting look spot on, im sure if you drove past me i would think it was a actual 172! You intreasted in selling it btw?

CH33MA

E60 diesel powah
carbon copy said:
looks good lad.

i hope you have arch liners in there now, since you picked them up from my garage.

is that my Torx set i spy? ;)

lmao! not used them yet ;)

arch liners need ur hands !!! :p

E60 diesel powah
CH33MA - not for sale now was couple weeks ago! im sure lots of people will mistake mine as a 172, puttin them wheels back on and takin chromes off for a bit :)

'18 Megane dci
Bumper looks good mate, chromes look better on red cars you know ;0)

(We had an old dog called Benji so that's why i'm reading this thread.)

Chocolate Bar™
what i wanna know is why is everyone looking at a post FAO of b3nje? lol (im looking at it cos he pmd me for pics too ;))