ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO Yozza - Small Vid

GDI Demo 182, Rsi Spider

its possible in extreem heat, and depends on the driving etc...

but they are the best value for money you can get....

it get better you need to either change things like the wheels and get some venting... to keep disc temps down

or go for 4 pots... etc with a larger vented disc.

A.

4 pots racing calipers are the way if you have problems there no way on this planet youll experiance any problems Ive tried along with Mark at Richspeed who developed the Williams kit and seriously you can stand on them and theyll lock the front wheels none stop for as many laps as you want and they just dont care. I came in from laps and they stopped just as well on the way out and any point on the laps as they do when there on any normal road. The only tiny problem si the pads are a bit squeeky from very cold but its only very little and its not as bad as my dynamic is with normal pads.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I just went for a thrash on my local track after getting some bad news....

Loads of stops from like *20 down to 50 for the part of my track that looks like a roundabouts

And as you cam see the results

Lionel Richie

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 16 July 2005

I just went for a thrash on my local track after getting some bad news....

Loads of stops from like *20 down to 50 for the part of my track that looks like a roundabouts

And as you cam see the results

hahaha did the b**ch dump you???? and you sold your exhaust because of her too!!!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

ROFL @ fred... it wasnt because of her that time mate

and for the last time the exhaust wasnt sold beacuse of her ffs LOL!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by trailerparktrev on 19 July 2005

Hmmm I can see why I decided to buy a new 182 and not a used one ;)
Pussy lol!!!!! There built for this..... So your one of these with a nice tight engine ;)

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 19 July 2005
Quote: Originally posted by trailerparktrev on 19 July 2005Hmmm I can see why I decided to buy a new 182 and not a used one ;)[/QUOTE]Pussy lol!!!!! There built for this..... So your one of these with a nice tight engine ;)

Well up to 2200 miles now since May 24th - might go to the renaultsport track evening in august, loosen the engine up a little, maybe smoke the brakes too ;)

EVOgone

ClioSport Club Member
  Pink Cup Racer

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 16 July 2005

Thought you said they never over heat? The brake fade i just had wasnt nice lol!!!!!!

New boxers.com????

Right Click, Save as.....

http://www.certech.co.uk/newms/DSCF1665.AVIwww.certech.co.uk/newms/DSCF1665.AVI

If the pedal went to the floor then thats boiled fluid, if the pedal was hard then fading brakes..

Good effort.